This document explains the steps to send a hosted fax.
- Be sure you have been granted a license within your organization so that your email is authorized to send and/or receive hosted faxes. The cost for each email address per organization is $2.00 per month, in addition to the service charge of $7.95 per month and the per page cost of $0.14.
Please contact us if would like to discuss or confirm that you are setup for sending faxes.
- Compose a new email message from an authorized address. Attach the file you want to fax as a PDF. Address the message to 1<number>@faxhd.com For example – to send a fax to Inter-Quest, you would send the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you submit the email, you will receive an email confirmation telling you that the fax has been Successfully Queued for sending.
- If the fax is sent successfully, you will receive a second email confirmation telling you the fax has been Successfully Delivered. This may take a minute or two.
- If there is an issue with the fax delivery, you will receive an email telling you why. You can always reach out to us with the notes in that email for assistance.