Contacts is a shareable contact directory that can be created by users with Administrator rights and shared with other users accessing the Dashboard, Communications Client, and the Contacts screen. You can search for, add, edit, and delete contacts one at a time, or import a list of contacts.
Note: The SwitchConnex Contacts directory and Contact Types are two separate features, and there is no system correlation between them.
Searching for Contacts
- Enter all or part of the contact’s name in the Search box.
- Click the Search button to display the results.
Note: To Clear the Search Results, Click x in the Search box.
Creating a New Contact
- Click the New Contact button.
- In the Contact Detail screen, enter the appropriate information in the First Name, Last Name and Company fields.
- Choose a Phone Number type from the Type dropdown list (Home, Office, Mobile or Other).
- Enter the Phone Number
- In the Shared field, click an option button to determine whether or not the contact will be shared.
- If Yes, the Contact will be shared among users who have access to the Dashboard, Communications Client, and the Contacts screen
- If No, the Contact will not be shared and will only be visible to the user who created it.
6. Click the Save button to save the contact.